Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seriously, there is nothing going on right now.


Oh My God there is nothing going on in Hollywood right now! Well, there's stuff going on, but its pretty boring. I mean, can't someone have a baby or something? Get a DUI (one that doesn't involve surgery or a hospital stay, because that puts a major damper on making fun of the idiot who didn't take a cab) or go to jail. Hell, I'll even take something boring, like a divorce. This lack of news is killing me! Right now the most interesting thing going on is the lawsuit filed against Wyclef Jean for not paying for his bling. And the guy suing him is already in jail, so he's pretty much got nothing to lose. Seriously, nothing going on. You know its a slow news day when every new site and blog is posting the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Yeah, the book was good and yeah, the movie looks much darker, but is that really all that Yahoo has to talk about today? Is everyone on vacation? Don't mind me, I'm just jealous of people's vacations I guess. Isn't Gwen Stefani due soon? And Paris Hilton hasn't done anything idiotic in ages (aside from just exist, that is) . What is going on? All right, I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon too and post the trailer since there's nothing else to talk about.


There, are you happy now? It looks pretty good, but I've seen it three times today. There has to be something better going on.

Lets see:

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong broke up. Boring.

The Brangelina twins will be seen first in People Magazine. What a shocker!

Amy Winehouse was back in the hospital. Yawn.
Her dad thinks someone spiked her drink with Ecstasy. Amusing, but not really newsworthy.

K-Fed's having a good summer. If I was getting $20,000 a month for child support, I would be to. I'm not finding anything interesting.

So I'm just going to post some of my favorite Flight of the Conchords videos in honor of their recent (well two week old) Emmy nominations.
Later!




No comments: