Monday, July 28, 2008

Just another slow Monday

Wow, there's just not much going on in the world of entertainment. I mean, there's the whole Shia LeBeouf getting a DUI after flipping his truck and injuring his hand badly enough to require surgery delaying his return to the set of Transformers 2 for a month, but that's totally old news now. Plus the guy's in the hospital and stuff, so I don't really want to make fun of him right now. I mean, you can't kick a guy when he's down right? Usually I have no problem kicking a guy when he's down if he's stupid enough to get a DUI when he's got the money for a cab or driver, but something tells me that Shia may have learned his lesson on this one. He seems like the kind of guy who prefers making money over partying, and since partying got in the way of his making money, he may not do it so much after this. That's just my opinion. Oh yeah, you can see pictures and video of his smashed up truck here. I'm just glad that no one was really injured or died. That would have been pretty tragic.
Other than LeBeouf being le stupid, a bunch of people had babies, announced they are having babies and got engaged. Here's the rundown:

Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell announced that she's preggers with twin girls due this winter.

Mary Lynn Rajskub (of 24) and her boyfriend welcomed a baby boy, Valentine Anthony, last Thursday.

Kyle MacLachlan (Desperate Housewives) and his wife, Project Runway producer Desiree Gruber had a boy, Callum Lyon, on Friday.

Maria Bello (The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor) and her boyfriend announced their engagement.

Matt Damon and his wife are having another girl.

Congrats to all the happy couples.

So yeah, that's pretty much what's going on in Hollywood right now, a whole lot of procreating and legalizing unions. I'm thinking there's a Comic Con hangover going on in the entertainment world. Too much geeking out last week, now everyone just wants a nap. I'm sure there will be a mad dash to reclaim coolness by the weekend;)
As for me, I had a fantastic time at the Pat Benetar concert on Saturday night.

We
brought a couple of friends of ours and had a blast!

We just got a new camera and are still working out the kinks, but these should give you an idea of what was going on. The concerts at Robert Mondavi Winery are pretty awesome. Its really a great place to see a concert. There's only one more left this summer, UB40 is performing this Saturday and you can bet I'll be there broadcasting live. You can get ticket info here.
That's it for me.
Later!

No comments: