Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Am I a bad person...

...because the first thing I thought of after reading this story:

A woman described as being obsessed with Paula Abdul has been found dead after apparently killing herself in a car parked outside the American Idol judge's hillside home, police confirm to E! News. LAPD officers found the body around 6 p.m. Tuesday, after responding to a call in the 3800 block of Beverly Ridge Drive in Sherman Oaks. Authorities have not released the name of the woman, who was in her 30s, but say she seemed to be fixated on the "Forever Your Girl" singer. The cause of death appears to be a suicide, and the body has been transported to the county coroner for autopsy. Abdul's camp tells E! News that she is aware of the incident and plans to release a statement later today, after finishing up some Idol taping. (source E Online)

... was "Why Paula Abdul?" I know! I'm an awful person! I mean, I feel bad for this woman, who was obviously disturbed, and her poor family. Hell, I even feel bad for Paula. It would totally suck to have someone obsessed with you kill themselves in front of your house. But... Paula Abdul? Really? I don't get it. If you were going to be so obsessed with someone to actually take your own life in front of their house, why wouldn't you choose a better celebrity? Like Brad Pitt or Madonna or someone actually famous? Unless this woman felt a kinship with the crazy that is Paula. I mean, I could see the crazy being a bonding experience or something. Yup, I'm a very bad person. Definitely going to hell for this one. Maybe I should start going to church or something to make up for this.
Later!

No comments: