Monday, November 24, 2008

Yes, this means the end of the world is eminent!


Some rather disturbing news is making the rounds today, via Perez Hilton and WENN.com:

The Hills stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have married in a secret ceremony. The couple - which began dating in 2006 - exchanged vows while on vacation. A source says, "They got married in Mexico." And reality TV star Montag has now confirmed the reports, telling PerezHilton.com, "The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying." Montag spoke of her plans to wed Pratt in August, when she told reporters, "I'm just waiting for that big ring!"(source)

Granted, these two sources are not always the most reliable when it comes to celebrity gossip. And I'm sure these two publicity hungry people will soon be all over the web, giving statements and sharing pictures with US or Star or Hello, or whoever the highest bidder is. I just find it difficult to believe, given past interviews with the the terrible twosome, that they just snuck away and got married. They've been quoted as saying they would basically sell their wedding to whoever would sponsor it and definitely televise the resulting media car crash. Maybe they couldn't find anyone to pay for this crime against humanity. How is it that Speidi can marry, yet the gay population can't? I'm just waiting for that very special episode of The Hills to air. Not that I'll watch it, but I'll read about it online I'm sure. Blurg! This whole thing is making me a little nauseous. And it forced me to break my rule about not blogging about Then Hills or any of its minions. Damn you Speidi! I blame you for all that is evil in this world! At least in Hollywood. I guess we'll find out soon enough if its true. If it is, remember, you heard it from me first! Or third. Or whatever.
Later!

No comments: